Businesses >> Business Entity Planning
Among the largest cause of tax problems is the failure of business owners to properly plan. We can teach you the differences in taxation between sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, s-corporations or limited liability companies. With our help, you can identify the tax structure that is right for you and your business.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We can help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you...
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Assist in the setup of a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing support when you bring on your first employee.
- Assist you to comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a strong start.
Contact us if you are thinking of starting a new business, or if you think you may be overpaying your taxes with your current business structure, or if you’re thinking of changing your current business entity structure.
If you need help getting a new business established or understanding your options, contact our office for help.